Holy cow, Batman, we're at 21 weeks. If we choose to have our c-section at 39 weeks we only have 18 weeks to go!!! I don't know why, but that just seems so close all of a sudden. The snow tonight does make it feel a little farther off, but I'm still geared up to get moving. I've safely stashed away all of the things Tonia brought us this weekend for Baby Bubbles and am itching to get started sorting through all the baby clothes in the basement to see what can be used for a little boy. I'm also gearing up for a very large garage sale consisting of mostly baby girl things. I've been scouring the internet to find the perfect boy bedding and while I've got a couple that are in the lead I haven't found exactly what I want yet. I'm sure it will happen, though. We're also busy working on a baby boy name list as we haven't found one that we just love quite yet. Again, it will happen in due time, I'm sure.
I'm feeling more movement every day and Bubbles now kicks at Sophia whenever she lays across my tummy. Its actually quite comical! He is definitely lower than Sophia was, but likes to be active at the same time of day that she did....right before bed. We've started discussing how big we thing Baby Boy will be and while Brad and I both think he will be bigger than Sophia, I think he will be about average size and Brad thinks he will take after him. Time will tell.
 |
| 21 weeks |
1 comment:
Baby Bubbles is already starting to pick on his sister with the kicking. Or he could just be letting her know he is there. :) So excited for the little BOY!
Post a Comment