Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 22, 2011

Facial Hair Frenzy, Part I

Brad has embarked on what is being called "Facial Hair Frenzy" at work this week.  Basically, what it entails is growing facial hair and then shaving it off in segments, with each day getting a new style.  From the start I told him I did not approve of this for two reason 1) The one and only female in his department would not be able to participate, and therefore this was sexist and 2) I really don't care for facial hair.  Alas, since he is putting up with my hormones, cravings, and general complaints, I let it go.....just this once!  The adventure started roughly a month ago with him ceasing to shave.  Funny enough, his facial hair is actually curly, which has been amusing for me.  He also got to the point last week where it was starting to bother even him.  Here follows the first half of the week in pictures:
 BEFORE: 



MONDAY, UFC



TUESDAY, GOATEE



WEDNESDAY, FU-MAN-CHU

No comments: