Image and video hosting by TinyPic

March 4, 2011

What a morning!

What a morning we have had!  It all started at 5:30, when I popped awake and started counting down to 9:15.  I managed to rest a bit, but was awake every half hour or so to check on the time, of course.  At 6:30 or so Sophia woke up and I decided just to get up with her and get some breakfast started.  We put together a nice egg and sausage bake to help wake Daddy up with.  After breakfast, some playing, and showers we were out the door headed to Iowa Radiology for our big ultrasound.  Baby Bubbles cooperated perfectly and we have a health baby BOY!!  That's right, Bubbles is a boy and we couldn't be more excited.  Even Sophia is giddy over it.

After the ultrasound we headed over to see the OB and had a great checkup.  I'm up 9 pounds from last month---holy cow!!  Thankfully that only puts me at an 11 pound gain, but after only gaining 2 ounces last time that big of a jump was quite a shock.  Dr Mintzer is happy with that, though, as I'm just "making up for last month".  The heart rate was right at 160 by Doppler and I'm measuring right on.

From there we went out for lunch at Chicken Ranch and then headed to buy the paint for Sophia's big girl room. As I type Brad is busy prepping so we can get to work in there while Sophia naps.  Her mattress and box springs will be delivered this afternoon and I'm hoping Tonia can deliver the rest of her furniture tomorrow, otherwise I'll be heading to Perry in my mom's car to see what we can haul back.  I can't wait to see the finished project!!!

What an amazing day its been so far.  A healthy baby boy....I'm still in shock I think, but can't wait to get shopping!

LuCinda

No comments: