On the way home from our mall play date this morning all Sophia could talk about was putting on her big shirt and painting a "beautiful rainbow" for her daddy. So the minute we walked in the door she went to work. I got all her supplies out and got her set up at the table while I started fixing lunch. At one point I turned to look at her and as corny as it is she took my breath away. Just the thought that Brad and I created this beautiful, smart, perfect little girl was too much for me! And the fact that we are getting the opportunity to do it again (albeit in boy form) was overwhelming. We are so blessed and often times in our hectic lives we forget that. Yep, pregnant lady is tearing up right now. Can you blame me? Just look at that face!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment