March 16, 2011
Cravings!
I've had a few cravings this pregnancy, a McChicken sandwich late one night (which I didn't get), dill pickle sunflower seeds (which it took me a week to find), and most recently ice cold water. Normally, I don't drink anything super cold. My soda is kept in the office as I prefer it at room temperature and my water comes straight from the tap or filter with no ice. However, the last week or so all I want is super, super cold water with lots of ice. I'm actually going through roughly 100 ounces of water a day, which is on top of the three to four glasses of milk and one can of soda I consume every day. I'm well hydrated, that's for sure. Unfortunately, it also means I'm in the restroom much more often. My most prevalent thought on all of this, though, is that this consumption could actually increase as the weather gets warmer. At that point it might be best to carry the toddler potty around in the car with us....not for Sophia, for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment